natxo
run over dog Two weeks ago my dog was run over. I was taking the dog for a walk on a sidewalk of the city, when at a crossroad a car crashed to the dog. I had him with his leash and as it is 5 meters long while I was at the other sidewalk of the crossroad he was just at the middle, I suppose the driver didn't see him and when I finish crossing she went on until heard the dog's scream. The rude driver didn't get of the car nor asked me about the dog and when we where aside she fled. Fortunately I could see the plate and immediately phoned the police, then I told the policeman what had happened and I went to the vet. The dog was operated of a leg the next morning and now he can't walk properly, he is walking with three legs, and when he get over he had to do therapy. While I reported the car driver and I hope she pay the vet and the therapy

My dog got hit by a car run over dog

Two weeks ago my dog was run over.
I was taking the dog for a walk on a sidewalk of the city, when at a crossroad a car hit crashed to the dog.
I had him on with his leash and as it is 5 meters long while I was at the other sidewalk of the crossroad he was just at the middle, I suppose the driver didn't see him and when I finish crossing she went on until heard the dog's scream.
The rude driver didn't get out of the car nor asked me about the dog and when we where aside she fled.
Fortunately I could see the plate and immediately phoned the police, then I told the policeman what had happened and I went to the vet.
The dog was had to have an operation ed on of a his leg the next morning and now he can't walk properly, he is walking with three legs, and when he get got better over he had to have phisical do therapy. 

While I reported the car driver and I hope that  she pays the vet and the cost of therapy

I am so sorry, that happened

Run over dog

Two weeks ago my dog was run over.
I was taking the dog for a walk on a sidewalk of in the city, when at a crossroad, a car crashed to struck the dog.
I had him with on his leash. and as It is 5 meters long and while I was at the other sidewalk of the crossroad and the dog he was just at the middle, I suppose the driver didn't see him. and When I finished crossing she went continued on until she heard the dog's scream.
The rude driver didn't get of the car nor asked me about the dog and when we where aside she fled.
Fortunately I could see the plate and immediately phoned the police.  then I told the policeman what had happened and I went to the vet.
The next morning, the dog's leg was operated on, of a leg the next morning and now he can't walk properly. He walks on three legs, and when he get over recovers, he has to do therapy.
While I reported the car driver and I hope she pays for the vet and the therapy

The meaning of your narrative is very clear and understandable.  I only provided a few minor suggestions.  I hope this a a fictional story, but if not, I hope your pooch feels better.