anapaula
Relationships "Before you commited with someone else, first you have to learn to be with yourselves, to love yourselves the way you are, it will help you to know you better, and learn and define you own personality. It should be a process that everyone should pass before getting in a relationship, and you wont regret things in the future." I read this article in a Peruvian magazine, I tried to traslate it, Does it right?
1

Relationships

"Before you commited to being with someone else, first you first have to learn to be with yourselfves, to love yourselfves the way you are; it will help you to know yourself better and to learn and define your own personality. It should be a process that everyone should pass goes through before getting into a relationship, and. This way, you wont regret things in the future."

I read this article in a Peruvian magazine and I tried to translate itDoes it right? i Did I get it right? OR Is this correct?

1

Relationships

"Before you are commited to someone else, first you have to learn to be with yourself, to love yourself the way you are, it will help you to know you better, and learn and define your own personality. It is a process that everyone should complete before getting into a relationship, so you wont regret things in the future."

I read this article in a Peruvian magazine, I tried to traslate it, is it right?

Nice translation work:)