Gennadii
Translation of fantastical book Third Planet's Secret Suddenly all of them are seeing powered cart is rushing by spaceport's field. There was staying something round on it in size with piano. There was old woman near by it. When a cart stoped near by spaceship woman came to Captain Green and ask him: "Are you comander of the spaceship?" "What's the matter?" asked Captain Green, suspecting something was wrong. "You have to take a little package for my sonny. He works on Aldebaran." "I thought so," said Green "we will never take off." Professor Seleznev asked "What's kind of little package?" "My boy has birthday and I sand him a little cake. " "Captain Green" asked Alice "let's take a little cake for that boy" Captain Green though was a growler, but a good man. "What on earth shall I do," he sighed "Nowhere to go. I can't refuse if Alise is asking me. Give your cake here, I will put it in refrigerator." "Thank you" said old woman "My son will treat you with a cake." And she ordered to robots to take up a huge box from cart. "What is this?" cried in horror Green. "A little cake" boldly replied the grandmother. "Your son is a hippopotamus?" asked Captain Green impolitly because he was surprised.

What Russians call научная фантастика is called "science fiction" in English. 

Translation of the science fiction  book, <em>Third Planet's Secret</em>.

Translation of fantastical book Third Planet's Secret

Suddenly all of them are seeing a powered cart is rushing by spaceport's field. There was staying something round on it in the size of a with piano. There was old woman near by it. When a cart stoped near by a spaceship woman came to Captain Green and ask him:
"Are you comander of the spaceship?"
"What's the matter?" asked Captain Green, suspecting something was wrong.
"You have to take a little package for my sonny. He works on Aldebaran."
"I thought so," said Green "we will never take off."
Professor Seleznev asked "What's kind of little package?"
"My boy has his birthday coming up,and I sand sent him a little cake. "
"Captain Green" asked Alice "let's take a little cake for that boy"
Captain Green though was a growler, but a good man.
"What on earth shall I do," he sighed "Nowhere to go. I can't refuse if Alise is asking me. Give your cake here, I will put it in refrigerator."
"Thank you" said  the old woman "My son will treat you with a cake."
And she ordered to two robots to take up a huge box from the cart.
"What is this?" cried in horror Green.
"A little cake" boldly replied the grandmother.
"Your son is a hippopotamus?" asked Captain Green impolitly because he was surprised.

Funny story

and she orderded two robots to take up a huge box.

two is the writen form of the number 2, to can mean I send it to you in the mail and I want to go too is spelled with two o's too means also, it can be confusing so I thought I should explain.

Translation of fantasy book Third Planet's Secret

Suddenly, all of them see the powered cart rush by the spaceport's field. There was something round on it about the size of a piano. There was old woman on the cart near it. When a cart stopped near the spaceship, the woman came to Captain Green and asked him:
"Are you the commander of the spaceship?"
"I thought so," said Green. "We will never take off."
Professor Seleznev asked, "What kind of little package?"
"My boy has a birthday and I want to send him a little cake. "
"Captain Green," asked Alice. "Let's take the little cake for that boy."
"What on earth shall I do," he sighed. "Nowhere to go. I can't refuse if Alice is asking me. Give your cake here, I will put it in the refrigerator."
"Thank you," said the old woman. "My son will treat you with a cake."
And she ordered the robots to take up the huge box from the cart.
"What is this?" Green cried in horror. 

"A little cake." boldly replied the grandmother.
"Your son is a hippopotamus?" asked Captain Green impolitely because he was surprised.