Selin
Movies I'm cinema teacher at an art school, and ı lıke to watch movies every night. Every week ı choose a special topics for my movies for example this week is Charlie Chaplin movies week for me. I watched City Lights, Modern Times and The Gold Rush and now ı'm watching The Great Dictator. It is a Hitler review with Chaplin's humorous observation.

Movies

I'm cinema teacher at an art school, and ı lıke to watch movies every night. Every week ı choose a special topics for my movies for example this week is Charlie Chaplin movies week for me. I watched City Lights, Modern Times and The Gold Rush and now ı'm watching The Great Dictator. It is a Hitler review with Chaplin's humorous observation.

Very well writen

check out actor Florence Lawrence if you have not already

Movies

I'm a cinema teacher at an art school, and ı lıke to watch movies every night. Every week ı choose a special topics for my movies, for example this week is Charlie Chaplin movies week for me. I have watched ("have watched" - because you have a result) City Lights, Modern Times and The Gold Rush and now ı'm watching The Great Dictator. It is a Hitler review / (parody of Hitler) with Chaplin's humorous observation/ (interpretation).