Salman
I'll be grateful if you correct my essay. Scientists believe that computers will become more intelligent than human beings. Some people find it a positive development while others think it is negative development. Discuss both points and give your own opinion. ----------- Evolution of computer sciences such as artificial intelligence has been a controversial issues in recent years. It is commonly believed by many scientists that computers are becoming smarter that human. Some researcher think this is advantageous achievement whereas others regard this as disadvantage. In my opinion, this can be beneficial development if we manage how to apply them appropriately. Opponents of improvement in computer sciences believe that, majority of people are becoming too dependent to computers. Indulgence in working with computers have made people, especially young children more indolent in comparison to the past. So that many individuals are not able to do their tasks without using technology. For example, considering a bank office without any computer and ATM machines. Undoubtedly the efficiency of their staff will be deteriorated considerably without contribution of computers. That’s why it is considered as a negative point. However, advocates of artificial intelligence and information technology think that, this is a positive revolution of science. Nowadays, High-tech, sophisticated computers are capable of doing complicated calculations and programming. For instance, Computational Fluid Dynamics software packages, such as Fluent and ANSYS, can be manipulated for simulation of physical phenomena such as aerodynamic simulation of giant airplanes and Jets. Experimental approaches for testing such phenomena are so costly and time-consuming that many institutes cannot afford it. Furthermore, dealing with complex mathematics and physics is not theoretically plausible. Therefore, exploiting supercomputers is the best technique to resolve academic and industrial problems. In conclusion, although too much dependency to computer intelligence have some disadvantages, the benefits they introduced to human being outweigh its drawbacks.
1

I'll be grateful if you correct my essay.

Scientists believe that computers will become more intelligent than human beings. Some people find it a positive development while others think it is negative development.

Discuss both points and give your own opinion.
-----------
Evolution of computer sciences such as artificial intelligence has been become a controversial issues in recent years. It is commonly believed by Many scientists believe that computers are becoming smarter that humans. Some researchers think this is an advantageous achievement whereas others regard this as a disadvantage. In my opinion, this can be beneficial development if we manage how to apply them appropriately.

Opponents of improvement in computer sciences believe that, the majority of people are becoming too dependent to on computers. Indulgence Habitual use of in working with computers have has made people, especially young children, more indolent in comparison to the past So to the extent that many individuals are not able to do their tasks without using utilizing technology. For example, considering a bank office without any computers and or ATM machines. Undoubtedly the efficiency of their its staff will be would deteriorated considerably without contribution of access to computers. That’s is why it is considered as a negative point.

However, advocates of artificial intelligence and informational technology think that, this is a positive revolution of science. Nowadays, high-tech, sophisticated computers are capable of doing complicated calculations and programming. For instance, Computational Fluid Dynamics software packages, such as Fluent and ANSYS, can be manipulated for simulation to simulate of physical phenomena such as aerodynamic simulation of giant airplanes and jets. Experimental approaches for testing such phenomena are so costly and time-consuming that many institutes cannot afford it. Furthermore, dealing with complex mathematics and physics is not theoretically plausible. Therefore, exploiting supercomputers is the best technique to resolve academic and industrial problems.

In conclusion, although too much dependency to overdependence on computer intelligence have has some disadvantages, the benefits they introduced to human being outweigh its the drawbacks.

----------------------------

corrections   suggestions   spacing    more discussion needed   

places where synonyms could demonstrate your mastery of vocabulary

exploiting  Excellent use here!  :) I am glad for Shelley's comment!

1

-----------
Evolution of computer sciences such as artificial intelligence has been a controversial issues in recent years. It is commonly believed by many scientists that computers are becoming smarter that human. Some researcher think this is an advantageous achievement whereas others regard this as disadvantage. In my opinion, this can be beneficial development if we manage how to apply them appropriately.

Opponents of improvements in computer sciences believe that the majority of people are becoming too dependent on computers. Indulgence in working with computers have made people, especially young children, more indolent in comparison to the past, so that many individuals are not able to do their tasks without using technology. For example, considering a bank office without any computers and ATM machines. Undoubtedly, the efficiency of their staff will be deteriorated considerably without the contribution of computers. That’s why it is considered as a negative point.

However, advocates of artificial intelligence and information technology think that this is a positive revolution of science. Nowadays, high-tech, sophisticated computers are capable of doing complicated calculations and programming. For instance, Computational Fluid Dynamics software packages, such as Fluent and ANSYS, can be manipulated for simulation of physical phenomena such as aerodynamic simulation of giant airplanes and Jets. Experimental approaches for testing such phenomena are so costly and time-consuming that many institutes cannot afford it. Furthermore, dealing with complex mathematics and physics is not theoretically plausible. Therefore, exploiting supercomputers is the best technique to resolve academic and industrial problems.

In conclusion, although too much dependency on computer intelligence have some disadvantages, the benefits they introduced to human beings outweigh their drawbacks.

1

-----------
Evolution of computer sciences such as artificial intelligence has been a controversial issues in recent years. It is commonly believed by many scientists that computers are becoming smarter that human. Some researcher's think this is an advantageous achievement whereas others regard this as disadvantage. In my opinion, this can be beneficial development if we manage how to apply them appropriately.

Opponents of improvement in computer sciences believe that, majority of people are becoming too dependent to computers. Indulgence in working with computers have made people, especially young children more indolent in comparison to the past. So that many individuals are not able to do their tasks without using technology. For example, considering a bank office without any computer and ATM machines. Undoubtedly the efficiency of their staff will be deteriorated considerably without contribution of computers. That’s why it is considered as a negative point.

However, advocates of artificial intelligence and information technology think that, this is a positive revolution of science. Nowadays, High-tech, sophisticated computers are capable of doing complicated calculations and programming. For instance, Computational Fluid Dynamics software packages, such as Fluent and ANSYS, can be manipulated for simulation of physical phenomena such as aerodynamic simulation of giant airplanes and Jets. Experimental approaches for testing such phenomena are so costly and time-consuming that many institutes cannot afford it. Furthermore, dealing with complex mathematics and physics is not theoretically plausible. Therefore, exploiting supercomputers is the best technique to resolve academic and industrial problems.

In conclusion, although too much dependency to computer intelligence have some disadvantages, the benefits they introduced to human being outweigh its drawbacks.

Very well writen