Jordi
INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION. I'm very interested all related with the International Space Station. I'm following every day what happen at 400 km above the earth. Currently, there is an astronaut very active in Twitter, her name is Samantha Cristoforetti and her nationality is from Italy. Every day she is sending wonderful pictures from Space in his account on Twitter. Yesterday it was her day number 100 on the space. It's fantastic to think that there are six people floating on space and they do one round around the earth in only ninety minutes. In fact, the speed of the Station is 28000 km/h. I discovered an app for my phone that you can see the ISS with naked eye. This app calculates the visible passes. When you admire the sky and you see the ISS is a really incredible experience.

INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION.

I'm very interested in everything related to the International Space Station. I'm following   Every day i follow what happens at 400 km above the earth. Currently, there is an astronaut who is very active in Twitter, her name is Samantha Cristoforetti and her nationality is from ItalIan.   (or she is Italian ).  ( or she is from Italy ) Every day she is sends wonderful pictures from Space via her  Twitter account
Yesterday ( it ) was her day number 100th day  in the space. It's fantastic to think that there are six people floating in space and they doing one orbit around the earth in only ninety minutes. In fact, the speed of the Station is 28000 km/h. I discovered an app for my phone that you can use to see the ISS with the naked eye. This app calculates the visible passes. When you admire the sky and you see the ISS it's a really incredible experience.

WOW ! .. That's made me feel really enthusiastic , I'm going to go & lye outside now and look @ the stars ..

better without ) .. ( sounds better ) ( not sure  this means )

INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION.

I'm very interested in everything all related to with the International Space Station. I'm following every day what happens at 400 km above the earth. Currently, there is an astronaut very active on in Twitter, her name is Samantha Cristoforetti and her nationality is Italian from Italy. Every day she is sending wonderful pictures from Space to in his her account on Twitter.
Yesterday it was her day number 100th day in on the space. It's fantastic to think that there are six people floating on in space and they do one round orbit around the earth in only ninety minutes. In fact, the speed of the Station is 28000 km/h. I discovered an app for my phone that helps you can see the ISS with the naked eye. This app calculates the visible passes. When you admire the sky and you see the ISS it is a really incredible experience.

Veo que ya estan suficientes correcciones... pero quiero decir que está un apunte muy interesante. Ví la ISS por el primero tiempo el Navidad pasado... muy espectacular.

INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION.

I'm very interested all in everything related to with the International Space Station. (Every day) I'm following every day what happens at 400 km above the earth (every day). Currently, there is an astronaut who is very active in on Twitter, her name is Samantha Cristoforetti and her nationality is Italian. from Italy. (o puedes decir "and she is from Italy".) Every day she is sendsing wonderful pictures from Sspace in his ("from her" o "via her") account on Twitter.
Yesterday (it) was her day number 100 on the 100th day in space. It's fantastic to think that there are six people floating on in space and they do one round around the earth in only ninety minutes. In fact, the speed of the Station is 28000 km/h. I discovered an app for my phone that allows/lets/helps you can see the ISS with the naked eye. This app calculates the visible passes. When you admire the sky and you see the ISS it is a really incredible experience.

** en ingles nunca se dice "related with"- siempre se dice "related to" 

Pero hay otros casos donde se puede usar "with"- por ejemplo

I am involved with a charity as a volunteer.

¡Depende de la palabra!

"on" se usa más para indicar "encima de" o "acerca de"

Very nice- I'm inspired to download this app now!