Waldo Reyes
GNU/Linux is not only an operating system GNU/Linux is an operanting system like Windows or Mac OS. Yes, there are more operating systems, in fact, there are variant hundred of Linux, which are called Distributions. I use Linux since October 2007, I started usuing Ubuntu, today I use Debian. But which really caught my attention was the concept of free software. Freedom to use the programa. Freedom to study how work the programa. Freedom to copy the program. And freedom to improve the program. Beyond that is the logic of free software, which is a logic of knowledge sharing, because knowledge shared is never loss.
1

GNU/Linux is not only an operating system

GNU/Linux is not just an operating system.

GNU/Linux is an operanting system like Windows or Mac OS. Yes, there are more operating systems, in fact, there are variant hundred of Linux, which are called Distributions.

GNU/Linux is an operating system like Windows and Mac OS. And there are hundreds of Linux variants, called distributions. 

I use Linux since October 2007, I started usuing Ubuntu, today I use Debian.
But which really caught my attention was the concept of free software.

Freedom to use the programa.
Freedom to study how work the programa.
Freedom to copy the program.
And freedom to improve the program.

I have been using Linux since October 2007; I started with using Ubuntu, and, today, I use Debian. But what really caught my attention was the concept of free software :

- Freedom to use programs

- Freedom to study how programs work

- Freedom to copy programs

- Freedom to improve programs

Beyond that is the logic of free software, which is a logic of knowledge sharing, because knowledge shared is never loss.

Free software allows sharing of knowledge. And "the knowledge shared is never lost"

Did my best to correct this paragraph. I hope it helps.