María
truth The truth is necessary between relationships? Yes, but not always. I´m honest with everyone, is like to show how you are with others, because later the people won´t trust to you.
2

truth

Is the truth  necessary in relationships? Yes, but not always. I´m honest with everyone, It is imposrtant how you are with others, because if you lie then people will not trust you.

2

truth

The truth is necessary between relationships? Yes, but not always. I´m honest with everyone, is like to show how you are with others, because later the people won´t trust to you.

Truth

Is being truthful necessary for relationships? It is, but people are not always truthful in their relationships. I am honest with everyone because I like to share how I feel with others. If not, later down the road, people may not trust you.

I hope it helps.

- Andrew

1

Truth

Is the truth necessary/important in relationships ?  Yes, but not always.  I'm honest with everyone, to demonstrate [show] what I am like with people, otherwise they won't trust you.

Is the truth is necessary between relationships? Yes, but not always. I´m honest with everyone,I would like to show how you are with others as later people will not trust you.