José Leonardo Pagua
My day at the university. I live to one hour and half from my university. I have to take two busses to come over there. The first class start at 12:45pm, but when I come, my teacher wasn't there. Some classmates was gone, and others we stayed. After wait thirty minutes, she came. That teacher is not good teach us. I don't like how she explain. The subject is international trade. Also, I have an oral test regarding Beowulf. Beowulf is a poem, which it was written between VII and XI century.
1

My day at the university.

I live an hour and half from my university. I have to take two busses to go over there. The first class starts at 12:45pm, but today when I arrived, my teacher wasn't there. Some classmates were gone, and others stayed. After we waited thirty minutes, she came. That teacher does not teach us well. I don't like how she explains things. The subject is international trade. Also, I have an oral test regarding Beowulf. Beowulf is a poem, which it was written between the VII and XI centuries.

1

My Day at University

I live one hour and a half from my university. I have to take two busses to get there. Today when I arrived at 12:45 PM, when my first class was supposed to start, my teacher wasn't there. Some classmates had left but others had stayed. After we waited for about thirty minutes, she came. The teacher doesn't teach us very well. I don't like how she explains things. The subject is international trade. Also, I have an oral test regarding Beowulf. Beowulf is a poem, which was written between VII and XI century.

Thanks, Larry!
I live one hour and half from my university. I have to take two busses to go there. The first class starts at 12:45pm, but when I arrived, my teacher wasn't there. Some classmates were gone, and others stayed with me.. After we waited thirty minutes, she came. That teacher does not teash well. I do not like how she explains our subject.- international trade. Also, I have an oral test regarding Beowulf. Beowulf is a poem, which it was written between VII and XI century