Elisabetta
Mummification! Wet drops fell down on the Amadeus’ forehead. The roar of the water resounded in his ears. Falco opened the eyes, bending his head first to one side the other to release the tension of the blow. He checked the ankles and the wrists, there weren’t any ropes that tied them, but his gun was gone. “Were are we?” Giovanna asked, looking around. Oil-lamps inside recesses lit a narrow corridor up. “We are under the Botanical Garden.” Caporelli said while the inspector was indicating a bluish light at the end of corridor. “Stay there!” he ordered, hugging the wall until he reached the source of the light. Then watching inside a big round room:”Sally?” he exclaimed, recognizing her despite she wore like the Grand Master. “Have a seat!” She indicated a chair next to her. Professor Caporelli and Giovanna joined the inspector. Many monitors surrounded the room. It seemed to be at the International Space Station control room of NASA. “What’s this?” Faco asked. “I’m sorry for the bump, are you ok?” Sally worried. “The Botanical Guardians keeper?” Giovanna anticipated any other mawkishness. The Grand Master indicated Hassan-i-Sabbah. He occupied the widest screen in front of them. From his hand the Baphmet’s Skull was dropping blood. “How could you let him die?” Giovanna accused while the video camera zoomed in the guardian’s corpse. “There’s nothing we could do, the circle I closed” “The circle is closed, what the fuck are you saying?” Giovanna became aggressive. “Grand Master?” A subordinate stopped their argue. The monitors blacked out for some seconds, then the screens became clear again, and Hassan-i-Sabbah’s men lay on the ground, they were motionless and extremely puckered and wrinkled. “They look like mummies.”Falco noticed. “How is it possible?” “I know that a similar reaction can be cause by a mould called Hyphae bombicina, but it takes time and in few seconds it’s impossible.” “The time has come, Grand Master.” An old man told her. “Yes, Sonnac, we have to go…” “Go where?” Falco asked. The Grand Master looked at the screen, a big white car was crossin the gate of the Botanical Gardens.
1

With this interruption, a servant stopped the scene from turning ugly. A subordinate stopped their argue. The monitors blacked out for some a few seconds before the outside scene returned. , then the screens became clear again, and There on the ground, were Hassan-i-Sabbah’s men. lay on the ground, they were motionless and extremely All very puckered up, and wrinkly and yes, very dead!

They... They look like desiccated mummies!

Falco exclaimed with horror. noticed.

But how is it possible?”

“I know that a similar reaction such a condition can be caused by a mould. The called Hyphae Bombycina.  However,  but it takes time and in few seconds it’s impossible to get to this condition in such a fast rate.”

“The time has come, Grand Master.”

An old man told her The old servant reminded the Grand Master.

“Yes, Sonnac... we have to go Time for us…”

“Go where?” Falco asked.

The Grand Master looked glanced at the screen.  A big white car limosine was crossing the gate of the and out of the Botanical Gardens.  This is unclear.  We don't know if it is coming or leaving.  I assume that it is leaving.

Riveting.  How did you ever research into all these? :)

1

Mummification! I prefer "Desiccafication"

Wet drops Droplets fell down on the from Amadeus’ forehead. The roar of the water resounded in his ears. Falco opened the his eyes, bending turning/twisting his head first to one from side to side for tension the other to release the tension of from the blow. He checked the No harm to his wrists and ankles. They were unfetted.  No  and the wrists, there weren’t any ropes or chains of any sort.  However, that tied them, but his gun was gone.

“Where are we?” Giovanna asked, looking dazed around.

Oil-lamps inside recesses were the only light source in this lit a narrow corridor up.

We are Under the Botanical Gardens, I presume.”

Caporelli said while replied as the inspector's eyes narrowed towards was indicating a the bluish light at the end of the corridor.

“Stay put there!”

he ordered, Falco hollered; hugging the wall until he reached the source of the that light. Then There the space opened into a spacious rotunda.  watching inside a big round room:

”Sally?” he exclaimed, recognizing her despite she wore like the Grand Master.

Even in the robes of the Grand Master, Falco recognized her.

“Have a seat!”

She indicated a chair next to her. Soon Professor Caporelli and Giovanna joined them inspector. Many monitors surrounded The room were filled with monitor screens. It The place looked like a command center  seemed to be at the International Space Station control room of NASA.

“What’s this?” Just as Faco was about to open his  mouth...  asked.

I’m So sorry for the bump on the head.  You , are you ok?”

Sally inquired concernlyworried.

“The Botanical Guardians Garden's keeper?”

Giovanna unceremoniously asked.  anticipated any other mawkishness.

The Grand Master indicated Sally pointed to the main screen.  There was Hassan-i-Sabbah. He occupied the widest screen in front of them facing them. From In his hand was the Baphmet’s Skull was dripping in/with blood.

“How could you? let him die?”

Giovanna accused cried as while the video camera zoomed in to the guardian’s corpse.

There’s Nothing we could can do. The circle I is closed/complete.

The circle is closed, What the fuck are you talking aboutsaying?”

Anger was rising as agitation grew in Giovanna became aggressive.

“Grand Master?”