Sophiayan
The first day.To insist on. I hope I can write the English darily every day so much. I have get up at half past five in the morning for three days.I read English. learning English well is my dream from my childhood. I am thirty-seven this year ,and still be a loser in English. I'll learning English step by step every day . I learned the expression about"The cell phone is out of power",can also speak"The cell phone is out of juice" It is very insterting."juice" means "power" here.
1

The first day.To insist on.

I hope I can write the English darily every day so much.
I have get up at half past five in the morning for three days.I read English.

learning English well is my dream from my childhood. I am thirty-seven this year ,and still be a loser in English.

I'll learning English step by step every day .
I learned the expression about"The cell phone is out of power",can also speak"The cell phone is out of juice"
It is very insterting."juice" means "power" here.

(Sophia, I have rewritten your entry in the way I would have written it. I hope I didn't change the meaning too much)

I hope so much that I can write English in my diary every day.

I have been getting up at half past five every morning for the past three days to read English.

Learning English well has been my dream since childhood. I am thirty-seven this year, but still not good enough at English.

I'll continue to learn English step by step every day. 

I recently learned the expression "The cell phone is out of juice."  This is very interesting. The word juice means power in this sentence.

(If you are tired, you can also say, "I'm all out of juice."  In this case, juice is used for energy.)

The first day. To insist on(? what does this clause mean here).

I so much hope I can write the an English diary every day so much <em>(this clause is a little too far away from what it refers to - 'hope')</em>.
I have to get up at half past five in the morning for three days, so I can read English.

Learning to speak English well <em>(it wasn't wrong, but is just a little unnatural)</em> is my dream from my childhood. I am/will be thirty-seven this year, and but still be a loser in hopeless/very poor at English.

I'll start/begin learning/studying English step by step every day.
I learned the another way of saying expression about "The cell phone is out of power".  You can also say speak "The cell phone is out of juice"
It is very interesting - "juice" means "power" here.

Thaks a lot.
"To learn English well is my childhood dream. I am thirty-seven and still bad at English." - I cut some words to make the sentence more smooth. You did not need the comma before and. "I learned the expression "The cell phone is out of power" and I can also say "The cell phone is out of juice." - About is not needed at the start and while "can also speak" is not wrong, it is not in the way a native English speaker would say the sentence.