Артём Назаров
Languages are not just about speaking, it’s about having multiple souls Now I’m absolutely convinced that everything is possible. Everybody can lean a foreign language, two, five or even ten. Yes, it takes a lot of time and effort, but you don’t have to be a genius or to have some sort of talent. The secret is to follow certain principals and this blog was created to discover and reveal these principles. I’m not saying that I’m perfect. No, I make tons of mistakes and you know what it’s okay to make mistakes, actually it’s the fastest way to perfection. My point is that you don’t even need to be “perfect” to express your thoughts and explore a new world. The most important thing is to be able to convey the idea, as for perfection it’s just a matter of time.

Languages are not just about speaking, it’s about having multiple souls

Now I’m absolutely convinced that everything is possible. Everybody can learn a foreign language, two, five or even ten. Yes, it takes a lot of time and effort, but you don’t have to be a genius or to have some sort of talent. The secret is to follow certain principals and this blog was created to discover and reveal these principles. I’m not saying that I’m perfect. No, I make tons of mistakes and you know what, it’s okay to make mistakes, actually it’s the fastest way to perfection. My point is that you don’t even need to be “perfect” to express your thoughts and explore a new world. The most important thing is to be able to convey the idea, as for perfection it’s just a matter of time.

<em>Another well written entry. Nice!</em> 

It surely is
in my opinion.,language is a power