Myeongji
is this sounds natural? A quesiton is can you tell me about way people in your country spent their vacation at home in the past compared to now? My answer is well, when I was younger, there was no internet lines, smart tv, and smartphone. those devices were not available in the past so I spent more time enjoying outdoor activities such as playing sports with friends, hanging out at the playground. However now all of these are available, I am spending much more time on the internet. I read news, use social network service, watch a short video at youtube every day at home. I can also download a movie so I don’t have to go to cinema. So normally, I don’t want to go out. when I am off to school, you can see me being a couch potato. Sometimes my friends come over, we watch the movies together or listen to music at home.
1

does this sounds natural?

the quesiton is: 

can you tell me about a way people in your country spent their vacation at home in the past compared to now?

My answer is: 

well, when I was younger, there was no internet lines, smart tvs, andor smartphones. those devices were not available in the past so I spent more time enjoying outdoor activities such as playing sports with friends and hanging out at the playground. However, all of these are now available. I am spending much more time on the internet. I read the news, use social networks, and watch a short videos aton youtube every day at home. I can also download a movies so I don’t have to go to the cinema. So normally, I usually don’t want to go out. when I am off to school, you can see me being a couch potato.* Sometimes my friends come over and we watch the movies together or listen to music at home. (since you said come over, it's already implied that they are at your home)

When I am back from school, you can see me being a couch potato

-this means you went to school and then came back

When I am off from school, you can see me being a couch potato 

-this means you are on vacation so you don't have to go to school at all.

-------

I noticed some of your , you used like a ;

look into ; to see when you use it compared to when you use a ,
it is a great tool to have when writing.

A quick crash course is:

, short pause

; medium pause

. long pause

Does is this sounds natural?

My A question is

Can you tell me about way people in your country spent their vacation at home in the past compared to now?

My answer is

Well, when I was younger, there was no internet lines, smart tv, and or smartphones. Those devices were not available in the past so I spent more time enjoying outdoor activities such as playing sports with friends, and hanging out at the playground. However now that all of these are available, I am spending much more time on the internet. I read news, use social networks service, and watch a short videos at on youtube every day at home. I can also download a movies so I don’t have to go out to the movies cinema. So normally, I don’t want to go out. When I am off to school, you can see me being a couch potato. Sometimes my friends come over, and we watch the movies together or listen to music at home.

Well done.

- Make sure to capitalize the beginning of sentances.

- When listing things don't forget to put "and" before the last item.

- When listing things there is a big debate about whether to put a comma before and (i highlighted them) it is called the "Oxford Comma"

- when listing things you normally do, i think it sounds best do not use the definiate "a" like "A movie" and used the general plural "movies" instead.