thuyan
Does everyone love your photos after it is edited by photoshop The other days, I had a short vacation, during my short vacation, my friend came and visited me . He and I live in different city, the distance is about 1030km. He came to the city where I have lived by train. But when he called me and said he was in the city where I have lived. I didn't believe (because he didn't say anything to me before). I told him if you want me believe you, you had to take a photo at the station train (the station train which the city I have lived). If it like that I will believe you. Finally, he did it. I run away to pick him up. I was very surprise when I saw him, he looks so handsome than before. I and he didn't see each other for one year. Next time I guided him to travel round the city. I took him to go to some special place in the city and of course while we went to some place, we took some photos. And now, he sent me a photo which it was edited. In that photo I look more beautiful than I in reality (but in fact, I'm not beautiful, I'm just a little cute, poor). I think it's like the same subject which may people have discussed: should we change our appearance if we have unlucky and unwanted physical characeristic by cosmectic or plastic surgery. In my opinion, I really like (respect) the true shape. I remember a sentence: the beauty is in the eye of beholder. And many people have many idea about the beauty (our character, our soul, our mind.....) that why we dont need to change our appearance if we want us more beautiful in people's eye. We have only one life, we're going to die . You should live for our dream and do anything you want (if it's true conscience). Not people want and think. What about people think?
Nowaday, many young people post their edited photos at public place like facebook, line, wechat...and I dont like that. For me, it's a kind of cheatting.