Park
Please revise my PPT. T_T PPT Buna ziua Numele meu este parkchanho Ce ai facut in vacanta? In vacanta, Am calatorit in taiwan Yeliu beach. It's located in north taiwan. I think yeliu beach is most beautiful place in the world. There are so many mysterious stone and footprint. An expanse of water. This is East china sea. I couldn't find out horizon cause deep mist were covering. Water's colour was dark blue. It looks isolated. So I felt kind of fearness. Ordinary local street. Every taiwan local street contain taiwan people's life. So walking down on the street, that had no tourist, made me happy. There were peaceful children. I like this picture. Many taiwan people were praying for their family I ate this everyday during trip. I have shirimp allergy. but it was totally great. Sashimi and sushi were much cheaper than korea. That sushi were just 4 hundreds korean won. I ate tea and pineapple everyday too. Rotten eggs were little disgusting, but after chewing It tasted normal eggs. Prieteni My korean friend. I stayed hippy friends's house in tainan. It was exotic experience. Most of them were japanese. I was only korean people in this group. And this place is taipei youth hostel. we drank cheap vodka one bottom per person. we met japanese girls in the nightclub. so tomorrow, I volunteered with these girls for friendship between taiwan and japan. It's little weird. And right now. we're studying romanian. You guys have any question? multumesc.

Hi! Eu și învaț limba Romană, și tu vorbești mai bine că eu, dar eu pot să ajut cu limba engleză. Do you want me to help correct the English, or were you just putting this here to translate it into Romanian? Let me know if you want the English corrected and I will help!

Please revise my PPT. T_T

PPT
Buna ziua
Numele meu este parkchanho
Ce ai facut in vacanta?
In vacanta, Am calatorit in taiwan

Yeliu beach. It's located in north taiwan.
I think yeliu beach is most beautiful place in the world.
There are so many mysterious stone and footprint.

An expanse of water. This is East china sea.
I couldn't find out horizon cause deep mist were covering.
Water's colour was dark blue. It looks isolated.
So I felt kind of fearness.

Ordinary local street.
Every taiwan local street contain taiwan people's life.
So walking down on the street, that had no tourist, made me happy.

There were peaceful children. I like this picture.

Many taiwan people were praying for their family

I ate this everyday during trip.

I have shirimp allergy. but it was totally great.

Sashimi and sushi were much cheaper than korea.
That sushi were just 4 hundreds korean won.

I ate tea and pineapple everyday too.

Rotten eggs were little disgusting, but after chewing
It tasted normal eggs.

Prieteni

My korean friend.

I stayed hippy friends's house in tainan.
It was exotic experience.
Most of them were japanese.
I was only korean people in this group.

And this place is taipei youth hostel.
we drank cheap vodka one bottom per person.

we met japanese girls in the nightclub.
so tomorrow, I volunteered with these girls
for friendship between taiwan and japan.
It's little weird.

And right now. we're studying romanian.
You guys have any question?

multumesc.

delete