John
An introduction to this city One of your friends wants to move to the city I live in. So I am writing this letter Dear XXX, How is everything going there? I know that you plan to move to the city where I am living. Before you arrive here, I have something about this city to tell you. In general, living costs here are very pricy; it may be one of the most expensive cities in China. However, the public transport system is quite convenient and cheap, which means you can get around this city very easily. As I said previously, rent is high in this city. I think you should reside in a suburb where there are a lot of flats for rent in relatively low prices. Obviously, you, a newly-graduated college student, cannot afford the high rent downtown. Plus, there are a few universities; you can attend classes there to improve yourself during your free time. Hope to meet up with you soon. Please contact me after you have booked your air tickets. Best wishes,

An introduction to this city

One of your friends wants to move to the city I live in. So I am writing this letter

Dear XXX,
How is everything going there? I know that you plan to move to the city where I am living. Before you arrive here, I have something about this city to tell you.

In general, living costs here are very pricy (high); it may be one of the most expensive cities in China. However, the public transport system is quite convenient and cheap, which means you can get around this city very easily.

As I said previously, rent is high in this city. I think you should reside in a suburb where there are a lot of flats for rent in at relatively low prices. Obviously, you, a recent college graduate newly-graduated college student, cannot afford the high rent downtown. Plus, there are a few universities; you can attend classes there to improve yourself during your free time.

Hope to meet up with you soon. Please contact me after you have booked your air tickets.

Best wishes,

写得非常好