jennifer
about China and Japan I am from China ,but I don't hate Japan and say many dire things about Japanese.And as aChinese,we should jude a person or a country in a external way.In some ways ,japan really commit many unforgiveable crimes,but the cruel history would pass away in the end.After all ,the decisions are made by some extrem government officials not the common people,so the most Japanese are innocent, and that's easy to see they shouldn't be blamed .As a person from the same sky ,we are supposed to be more friendly to each other no matter which country he comes from and no matter what he ever done ,nevertheless they have the opportunity to be forgived by a man who owns the glory of humanity.
1

about China and Japan

I am from China, but I don't hate Japan and I don't say many dire things about Japanese. And as a Chinese, we should judge a person or a country in a external way. In some ways, Japan really commited many unforgiveable crimes, but the cruel history passes away in the end. After all, the decisions are made by some extreme government officials not the common people, so most Japanese are innocent, and that makes it easy to see why they shouldn't be blamed. As a person from the same sky, we are supposed to be more friendly to each other no matter which country he comes from and no matter what he ever done. Nevertheless they have the opportunity to be forgiven by a man who owns the glory of humanity.

China is a so greedy country and dont have good relationships will all country in the area.
If u listen to this guy who is chinese talked about ur country and ur gorvement u will see ur chinese people are innocent, too. ur people only know what ur gorvement want u to know, only do what ur gorvment want u to do. u can watch it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrcaHGqTqHk