Coco
The first time on italki That's is really awkward I write lots of words about self introduction. I have no idea I still get something to write down. It's not an easy job for me to write in English or ,correctly, put many words in one sentence. Learning grammar is something I have done many years ago. Still confused about that. Any, this my first on italki and I will make it short to make sure everyone who read these sentences will not get annoyed and give me a hand . Please help me to improve my writing skills! ಥ_ಥ
1

The My first time on italki

That's This is really awkward for me, having to write lots of words about myself/of self introduction. I have no idea what to write - but I still get need something to write down. It's not an easy job for me to write in English or , correctly, put many words together correctly in one sentence. Learning/Studying grammar is something I have done did many years ago. English grammar still confuses me  about that.

Anyway, this is my first posting/entry on italki and I will make it short to make sure everyone no one who reads these sentences will not get annoyed (or: 'to avoid annoying anyone who reads it') and someone will give me a hand. Please help me to improve my writing skills! ಥ_ಥ

YOu could copy-paste your italki intro:

Hi, I'm from Taiwan. I'm a senior student in National Yang-Ming University (in Taipei?) and I am going to graduate in June this year. I have been went to America last year as a summer student, last year but just for one month.  

Until I had After having lived in that country, I realized that if I want... <em><<<< unfinished!</em> 

1

The first time on italki

It is really awkward I write lots of words in my self introduction. I have no idea I still have

something to write down. It's not an easy job for me to write correct English. I put too many words in "a" sentence. Learning grammar is something I have done many years ago. I'm still confused about that. 

Anyways, this is my first time writing on italki and I will make it short, to make sure everyone who reads these sentences will not get annoyed when giving me a hand . Please help me to improve my writing skills! ಥ_ಥ

My first time on italki

It's really awkward for me, having to write lots of words about myself. I have no idea what to write - but I still need something to write down. It's not an easy job for me to write in English or put many words together correctly in one sentence. Learning grammar is something I did many years ago. Englisg grammar still confuses me.

Anyway, this my first entry on italki and I will make it short to make sure no one who reads these sentences will get annoyed and give me a hand . Please help me to improve my writing skills! ಥ_ಥ