Nina
Learn English Hi ! I want to Learn English , But cann't find a good way , so I don't know How to do, Can anyone tell me what a good way to learn English , Can quickly imporve my Listening and Speaking .
Where you live, have a hobby that is taught in English. Attend regularly and supplement with an english teacher. Watch movies/TV from England.
Hi. We can practice together. My Skype id is yasarputhalath
in order to improve listening and speaking. I would rather practice talking with someone. the reason for this is very simple. if you wanna say sth, you will have to talk to him or her in English, it both practices your speaking and listening at the same time.... perhaps, you should take an oral class. (once or twice a week).
i think it really depends.... if you are active or positive, you can read some English books, watch some English movies or talk with some foreigners. after a year or two years, you will make a big progress. It is just time consuming. believe me, no one can learn any languages within a few months... if you are less motivated or lack of perseverance, then, you'd better take an English course, then, teacher will lead you to learn bit by bit.
In China, I use a software named "YY". It's free. And, there are many chatting room. We can chat there casually. I think it's a good way to practice oral English and know lots of friends. I wish it's useful for you.