caterpillar
Cat…… I have taken care of stray cat in my collage for two years. Every spring, It's full of cute little cats in campus. Last year, one of couples of cats gave birth to seven babies which make my very busy to look after their babies. Though it takes me lots of time to give help to cats, when seeing many baby cats wandering in campus I always feel happy. But this spring it is obvious that fewer cats appear in campus because of abnormal low temperature in last winter. I hope more people can afford help to animal in campus, however those cute animal make our university more vigour.
1

<em>Here are some different ways to write this.</em>

Cat……

I have taken care of a stray cat at my college for two years. Every spring, it's full of cute little cats on campus. Last year, one of couples of the cats gave birth to seven babies which makes me very busy to look after their babies. Though it takes me lots of time to give help to take care of the cats, when I see many baby cats wandering on campus, I always feel happy. But this spring it is obvious that fewer cats appear on campus because of abnormal low temperatures in last winter. I hope more people can afford to help to the animals on campus. However, those cute animals make our university more vigorous.