Yljaha
important event my mother-in-low had birthday (50 years old) and i prepered presentation on compjuter for her. i choose music, picture,imagined nice words about her. presentation was very sentimental, about her childhood, about her parents, how she met her husband, everybody like my presentatin and was crying a little bit. i glad, that desided do it, although i did not sure, that finished it, because my baby. I always did presentation at night (until 3 or 4 o clock) But i did it. My husband proud of me. There were a lot of delishious on birthday. Mother-in-low prepared dish herself/ Cake, pies were very tasty and healthy, because i and two husbands sisters feed our babies by breast. I am on diet now, becous of baby. I dont eat citrus, a lot of choco (i adore choco, i am sweet-tooth) But this products can cause babys allergies nuts, pears bring baby s stomach ache.

An Important Event

My mother-in-law had birthday, she turned 50,  (50 years old) and I prepered a presentation on the compjuter for her. I chose  choose music, pictures, and wrote imagined nice words about her. The presentation was very sentimental, about her childhood, about her parents, how she met her husband, everybody liked it my presentatin and was crying a little bit. I'm so glad, that I decided  to do it, although I was did not sure, I would finish it in time that finished it, because of my baby. I always would do it did presentation at night (until 3 or 4 o' clock) But in the end I did it. My husband was proud of me.
There were a lot of delishious delicious things to eat at her party on birthday. My mother-in-law prepared the dishes herself. / There was a cake, and the pies were very tasty and healthy, because some of us were breastfeeding. and two husbands sisters feed our babies by breast.
I am on a diet now, because of the baby. I don't eat citrus, a lot of chocolate, I adore chocolate, I have a am sweet-tooth. ) But these foods this products can cause the baby to have allergies babys allergies
Nuts, and pears bring gives the baby a stomach ache.

you are right, she was crying
What a good idea! Your mother-in-law must have been so happy to get such a surprise! I think its very important to do such things reminding and realising how precious are people in our lives and all moments we spend with them.