Adaluzia
Romanian, the Old Language of the Brave Dacians Few people know where Romanian Language originated from, most still believe it is part of the big Latin Language family, along with Spanish, French, Italian and Portughese. Recent studies and linguists show that all these languages didn't derive from Latin, after Romans conquered their teritories, because Latin was not spoken by the mercenaries in the Roman troups. Even more so, Latinum was spoken only in a small region of today's Italy by few people. When the Roman troups led by Traian conquered Dacia (106 AD), they occupiednonly 14% of the Dacian territory for a bit more than 100 years. It is outrageous to say that Dacians, who spoke their own language changed it for Latin all of a sudden. On the other hand, the Roman occupation didn't have this in mind, the mingling of the two cultures, but the gold Dacia was reknown for and still is today. Hence, Romanian Language is the language of old Dacians, part of the larger Thracian tribes. Strabo sais about the Dacians that they were the most brave of the thrachs and they were invincible in battles because their Zamolxian beliefs told them they are immortals. The Zamolxian School of thinking was way more andvanced in knowledge than the Greek School and even Hipocrate was a desciple of Zamolxe. Needless to say the Dacian culture still lives on through the bounty mythology, folk music, traditional clothing Romanian people still embrace today. What to learn Romanian, one of the oldest languages on Earth? I'm here to help.

Romanian, the Old Language of the Brave Dacians

Few people know where Romanian Language originated from, most still believe it is part of the big Latin Language family, along with Spanish, French, Italian and Portughese. Recent studies and linguists show that all these languages didn't derive from Latin, after Romans conquered their teritories, because Latin was not spoken by the mercenaries in the Roman troups. Even more so, Latinum was spoken only in a small region of today's Italy by few people. When the Roman troups led by Traian conquered Dacia (106 AD), they occupiednonly 14% of the Dacian territory for a bit more than 100 years. It is outrageous to say that Dacians, who spoke their own language changed it for Latin all of a sudden. On the other hand, the Roman occupation didn't have this in mind, the mingling of the two cultures, but the gold Dacia was reknown for and still is today. Hence, Romanian Language is the language of old Dacians, part of the larger Thracian tribes. Strabo sais about the Dacians that they were the most brave of the thrachs and they were invincible in battles because their Zamolxian beliefs told them they are immortals. The Zamolxian School of thinking was way more andvanced in knowledge than the Greek School and even Hipocrate was a desciple of Zamolxe. Needless to say the Dacian culture still lives on through the bounty mythology, folk music, traditional clothing Romanian people still embrace today. What to learn Romanian, one of the oldest languages on Earth? I'm here to help.

'where Romanian Language originated from' :  where the Romanian language originated / from where the Romanian language came

'the gold Dacia was reknown for' :  the gold for which Dacia was renowned

'the mercenaries in the Roman troups' :  the mercenaries among/who made up   the Roman troops [or you could say 'legions' instead of 'troops']

'the language of old Dacians' :  the language of old Dacia

'and they were invincible in battles' :  and that they were invincible in battle

'told them they are immortals' :  told them that they were immortal, made them feel immortal

'desciple' :  disciple

'was way more andvanced in knowledge than . . ' :  far in advance of . .

'through the bounty mythology . . ' :  through the bounty of mythology, . . .

'traditional clothing Romanian people . . ' :  traditional clothing, etc. that Romanian people . .

'What to learn . . ' :  Do you want to learn . .

It is so unfortunate that the image of Romania many of us in Western Europe have is that of dire poverty and Roma gypsy activity on our streets.  Let us hope that this picture can be changed.

Few people know where the Romanian Language originated from.  Most still believe it is part of the big Latin Language family, along with Spanish, French, Italian and Portugese. Recent studies and linguists show that all these languages didn't derive from Latin, after Romans conquered their teritories, because Latin was not spoken by the mercenaries in the Roman troops. Even more so, Latin was spoken only in a small region of today's Italy by few people. When the Roman troops led by Traian conquered Dacia (106 AD), they occupied only 14% of the Dacian territory for a bit more than 100 years. It is outrageous to say that Dacians, who spoke their own language changed to Latin all of a sudden. On the other hand, the Roman occupation didn't have this in mind, the mingling of the two cultures, but for the gold Dacia was renown for and still is today. Hence, the Romanian Language is the language of old Dacians, part of the larger Thracian tribes. Strabo says about the Dacians that they were the most brave of the thrachs and that they were invincible in battle because their Zamolxian beliefs told them they are immortal. The Zamolxian School of thinking was way more andvanced in knowledge than the Greek School and even Hipocrate was a desciple of Zamolxe. Needless to say the Dacian culture still lives on through the bounty mythology, folk music, traditional clothing Romanian people still embrace today. Want to learn Romanian, one of the oldest languages on Earth? I'm here to help.

Few people know where Romanian Language originated from, most still believe it is part of the big Latin Language family, along with Spanish, French, Italian and Portughese.

Recent studies and linguists show that all these languages didn't derive from Latin, after Romans conquered their teritories, because Latin was not spoken by the mercenaries in the Roman troups. Even more so, Latinum was spoken only in a small region of today's Italy by few people.

When the Roman troups led by Traian conquered Dacia (106 AD), they occupiednonly 14% of the Dacian territory for a bit more than 100 years. It is outrageous to say that Dacians, who spoke their own language changed it for Latin all of a sudden.

On the other hand, the Roman occupation didn't have this in mind, the mingling of the two cultures, but the gold Dacia was reknown for and still is today.

Hence, Romanian Language is the language of old Dacians, part of the larger Thracian tribes. Strabo sais about the Dacians that they were the most brave of the thrachs and they were invincible in battles because their Zamolxian beliefs told them they are immortals.

The Zamolxian School of thinking was way more andvanced in knowledge than the Greek School and even Hipocrate was a desciple of Zamolxe.

Needless to say the Dacian culture still lives on through the bounty mythology, folk music, traditional clothing Romanian people still embrace today.

What to learn Romanian, one of the oldest languages on Earth? I'm here to help.