Gemma
What is the best way to learn a foreing language? I've been studying english for lots of years and I thing the best way of learning english is by reading, listening and speacking. However, most english schools in Spain usually teaches you the grammar but you really don't speack english on class or you practice with someone who is learning like you and who makes the same mistakes like you. If you want to learn a language you have to practice a lot, not only studying on class. And if you realy enjoy learning languages, this will help you to have the motivation to practice and to look for different ways and opportunities to learn. I think that exchanging conversation online it'll help me a lot. I hope I'll find someone to practice with.
1

What is the best way to learn a foreing foreign language?

I've been studying english for lots of years and I think the best way of learning English is by reading, listening and speacking. However, most English schools in Spain usually teaches you the grammar but you really don't speack speak English on in class or you practice with someone who is learning like you and who makes the same mistakes like as you. If you want to learn a language you have to practice a lot, not only studying on in class. And if you realy enjoy learning languages, this will help you to have (to find) the motivation to practice and to look for different ways and opportunities to learn. I think that exchanging conversation online it'll will help me a lot. I hope I'll find someone to practice with.

<em>Very well written!</em>

1

What is the best way to learn a foreing foreign language?

I've been studying English for lots of years and I thing the best way of learning English is by reading, listening and speaking. However, most English schools in Spain usually teaches you the grammar but you really don't speak English on in class or you practice with someone who is learning like you and who makes the same mistakes like as you. If you want to learn a language you have to practice a lot, not only studying on in class. And if you realy enjoy learning languages, this will help you to have the motivation to practice and to look for different ways and opportunities to learn. I think that exchanging conversation online it'll will help me a lot. I hope I'll find someone to practice with.

Very well written! Only a few small mistakes.

My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.