Federico
Easter Easter is near! Shops are full of easter eggs. It's very funny! I like chocolate easter eggs! It does return me a child. When I was a child I remember I can't wait to find a surprise in the easter egg. Sometimes I liked that I found in the easter egg but sometimes no. I always liked chocolate. In easter time, here in Italy to my country, you can eat also "L'agnello". It is a lamb sweet almond pasta. I like so much! I'd like to try to make it this year :-) I like to prepare new foods.
1

Easter

Easter is near! Shops are full of easter eggs. It's very funny! I like chocolate easter eggs! It does return me a childhood. When I was a child I remember I can'tcouldn't wait to find a surprise in the easter egg. Sometimes I liked that what I found in the easter egg but sometimes not I didn't. I always liked chocolate.
In At easter time, here in Italy to my country, you can eat also also eat "L'agnello". It is a sweet lamb almond pasta. I like it so much! I'd like to try to make it this year :-) I like to prepare new foods.

Hi Fredrico, learning a new language is hard, there are so many corrections it's difficult to understand everything; I'm trying to learn Italian so I understand how you might feel. For this reason the corrections I have made to your "Easter" entry are the absolute minimum required for the text to sound like it was written by an English person. There are other mistakes but they are not so critical and have already been corrected by others. My main advice to you would be, use commas instead of full stops so you can write longer more complete sentences.

1

Easter

Easter is near! The shops are full of Easter eggs. It's very funny! I like chocolate Easter eggs! It does return me a childI go back to my childhood. When I was a child I remember I can't couldn't wait to find a surprise in the Easter egg. Sometimes I liked what I found in the Easter egg but sometimes I didn't no. I always liked chocolate.
In At Easter time, here in Italy, to my country, you can also eat also "L'agnello". It is a lamb sweet almond pasta with lamb?. I like it very so much! I'd like to try to make it this year. :-) I like to prepare new foods.

Easter

Easter is near! Shops are full of Easter eggs. It's very funny! I like chocolate Easter eggs! It does return me a child It makes me feel like a kid again. (or: It reminds me of my childhood). When I was a child I remember I can't couldn't wait to find a surprise in the Easter egg. Sometimes I liked that what I found in it th easter egg (this part is repetitive) but sometimes no and other times not so much (or: I didn't) . I always liked the chocolate though.

In During Easter time, here in Italy to my country, you can (or: one can) also eat also "L'agnello". It is a dish with lamb and sweet almond pasta. I like it so much! (or: I love it!) I'd like to try and make one myself this year :-) I like to prepare new foods dishes.