Kazuko
What need Ukrainian people? Hello people, thank you for correct my article which I put here a few days ago. It helps me very much. By the way, next week I have a interview that give me a opportunity to go to Ukraine. I love Ukraine very much. So I feel sad to see and hear the situation which Ukraine suffers today. The company which interviews me works for help peoples who be in trouble. This time they recruitment a person to send a Ukraine. I really want get this job. Could you please tell me what need Ukrainian people? I need this information to prepare my interview. Thank you.
2

What do need Ukrainian people need?

Hello people/everyone, thank you for correcting my article which I put here a few days ago.
It helps me very much. => for + verb with -ing ending

By the way, next week I have an interview that will give me a the opportunity to go to Ukraine.
I love Ukraine very much. So I feel sad to see and hear the situation which Ukraine suffers today. => "a" followed by a word starting with a vowel nearly always becomes "an"

=> "will give" as this is in the future

The company which interviewings me works for helps peoples who be are in trouble. This time They are currently recruitingment a person someone to send a to Ukraine.

=> "company internviewing" - this is what they are currently/will be doing and it is more natural in English to use the -ing form here

=> "people" is already in plural, "person" being the singular, so no need to add "s". As this is plural, the verb "to be" needs to be conjugated to "are"

=> when someone is doing something "this time", we would say "currently". This is just better style.

=> "recruitment" is the noun. You need the verb here

=> "someone" is better here than "a person". As they are recruiting someone, it's obviou they're recruiting a person rather than an animal ;) so "someone" works better here.

=> "to Ukraine" - you go to somewhere.

I really want get this job.

Could you please tell me what need Ukrainian people/Ukrainians need? I need this information to prepare for my interview. => prepare + for + something

Thank you.

Good luck with your interview! Unfortunately I can't help you with your research as I also don't know much about Ukraine, however I would recommend reading up on the latest news articles and researching the current political crisis with Russia.

Hallo Kazuko, I don´t have any extra advice for you, just wanted to wish you good luck for your interview and a lot of success for your plans, we need more people like you, willing to help. Thank you for rising awareness about the Ukrainian situation. Saludos, Lucía
Yljaha> Thank you for your advice :)
our relatives live in Ukraine. We sent them clothes, bedding, shoes, sweets for children