美语鹭宝宝
THE RAINBOW PARTY Chapter 06 THE RAINBOW PARTY Lulu was playing with her friends at the arena, as she was playing, she found a colorful rainbow, she thought that something might be good about the rainbow, she looked in the big book of little knights and found a picture of a knight digging up some dirt, then found a treasure box, down there said, “Little knights should always find some treasure in the end of a rainbow to find a treasure.” Once Lulu had heard this she found that it also said, “Little knights should also have a rainbow party to celebrate the rainbow that is how the mission would be complete,’’ Lulu was very happy, she said that they were going to have a rainbow party, and first of all, they had to find the treasure before somebody else does, then Lulu went to the castle, put on her armor, then she rode on her horse, Elsa, she thought that something could be happening at the end of the rainbow, she rode as fast as she could, then once she had already let Sparky go to the kitchen, she then let Orson get something that would be a picnic basket, then once it had finished, she let them meet her at the end of the rainbow, then once she had already found the rainbow, she found a sign that says, “Dig here!” Then Lulu took her special shovel to dig up the treasure, once she had finished digging up, she found a treasure box, then she opened the lid, she then looked inside, she found out that there was gold inside, then they celebrated the rainbow, Sparky came here with a rainbow cake, with frosting, once Sparky had come here, Orson came here with a special, and a rainbow pictured on the basket, Lulu painted some shields on it, just to make sure it doesn’t get lost, once they had finished the party, Lulu thought that was amazing, because then she could keep the treasure in the treasure room, then they all celebrated Lulu’s nice heart.