Eve
An article about jobs. It's my homework, please help me correct my mistakes. Thank you very much! The third paragraph: The another kind of jobs I would like to work on is persuasive or leadership positions. A speechmaker is a good example. A successful speechmaker can always catch audiences' attentions. I know the techniques about interacting with audiences, and that's the reason why my audiences can keep following me. What's more, I like to use my active attitude for influencing people surround me. Besides, I am a humorous person, so I am good at enlivening the atmosphere with some funny jokes and amusing stories. The techniques I know about, the capability which can makes the atmospheres more comfortable, and surrounding people can be influenced by me easily,With these abilities, I think I can become a good speechmaker.
1

An article about jobs. It's my homework, please help me correct my mistakes. Thank you very much!

The third paragraph:

The kind of jobs I would like to work in is persuasive or leadership positions. Public speaking is a good example. A successful public speaker can always catch audiences' attention. I know the techniques about interacting with audiences and that's the reason why my audiences keep paying attention to me. What's more, I like to use my vibrant personity to influence people arround me. Besides, I have a good sense of humour so I am good at creating a good atmosphere by telling some funny jokes and amusing stories. The techniques I know about and the capability which can make the atmosphere more comfortable and surrounding people can be influenced by me easily. With these abilities, I think I can become a good public speaker.