Antonio
Introduction Hi everyone! My name is Antonio . I'm from Málaga and I have just heard about this website,which seems to be quite a good way for all of us to practice our skills in languages. Apart from my mother tongue (Spanish) and I can also speak English and Italian. I had my certificate in Advanced English from the University of Cambridge last year.Since then, I haven't had the opportunity to keep on improving it. Hence, I'm looking to find nice and interesting people to speak to and help you out to learn much more of my language if you want to. One of the most complicated tasks I had to tackle with when attending an English academy was the listening part. There are so many accents that I find it so difficult to get atuned to .Therefore, would you be so kind as to help me out? ???? Hope to hear from all of you !!

Introduction

Hi everyone! My name is Antonio. I'm from Málaga and I have just heard about this website,which seems to be quite a good way for all of us to practise our skills in languages. Apart from my mother tongue (Spanish) and I can also speak English and Italian. I had my certificate in Advanced English from the University of Cambridge last year.Since then, I haven't had the opportunity to keep on improving it. Hence, I'm looking to find nice and interesting people to speak to and help you out (to) learn much more of my language if you want to.
One of the most complicated tasks I had to tackle with when attending an English academy was the listening part. There are so many accents that I find it so difficult to get attuned to. Therefore, would you be so kind (as) to help me out? ???? Hope to hear from all of you !!

Introduction

Hi everyone! My name is Antonio. I'm from Málaga and I have just heard about this website, which seems to be quite a good way for all of us to practice our skills in languages. Apart from my mother tongue (Spanish) and I can also speak English and Italian. I had my certificate in Advanced English from the University of Cambridge last year. Since then, I haven't had the opportunity to keep on improving it. Hence, I'm looking forward to finding find nice and interesting people to speak to and help you out to learn much more of my language if you want to.

One of the most complicated tasks I had to tackle with when attending an English academy was the listening part. There are so many accents that I find it so difficult to get attuned to. Therefore, would you be so kind as to help me out? ???? Hope to hear from all of you !!

Hi Antonio. You'll find lots of help here.