Lagat
I have to talk about tv series in English class. I recommend two tv series, they are perhaps my favourites series. For on hand "Breaking Bad" about a chemistry teacher that start to make drugs because he is ill with cancer and the doctor told him that only has a few months to live. Then he thinks that need earn quickly money for your family when he will die while your wife don't know anything. For other hand "Fargo", inspired in the film with de same title that won a lot of awards. A few murders and a lovely woman police very intelligent in the a small city in the USA deep. Billy Bob Thornton was amazing in the role of murderer. At the end, the last tv serie that I have watched had been "1864", a Danish serie about the history of three friends, two brothers and a girl, around the war between Denmark against Germany. Really, I have liked it a lot.
1

I have to talk about tv series in English class.

I recommend two tv series, they are perhaps my favourites series. On the one hand, "Breaking Bad" is about a chemistry teacher that starts to make drugs because he is ill with cancer and the doctor tells him that he only has a few months to live. He then thinks that he needs to earn money quickly, for his family when he dies. On the other hand, is "Fargo" which was inspired by a film with the same title that won a lot of awards. This film involves a few murders in a small city in the USA and a lovely police woman who is very intelligent. Billy Bob Thornton was amazing in the role of the murderer. Finally, the last tv series that I watched was "1864", a Danish series about the history of three friends (two brothers and a girl) around the time of the war between Denmark and Germany. In conclusion, I liked it a lot.