Eve
An article about jobs. It's my homework, please help me correct my mistakes. Thank you very much! The fourth paragraph: A third category is the most interesting one to me which is the creative and artistic jobs. I'd like to conceive new ideas, programs, structures, and i am often willing to think "outside of the box". For example,Advertising editor is an ideal job in my job-hunting plan, I am interesting in video editing softwares so I have many weeks in learning these softwares which are "Pr"," Ae", and "Final cut pro" on the internet. Therefore, I have the ability to edit advertising videos , and i'd like to use my creative thoughts to make the video more interesting and remarkable. To wrap up, I am fond of thinking in creative ways, and a advertising editor is a proper job to fulfill my potential and utilize my abilities.
1

An article about jobs. It's my homework, please help me correct my mistakes. Thank you very much!

The fourth paragraph:

A third category is the most interesting one to me which is the creative and artistic jobs. I'd like to conceive new ideas, programs, structures, and i am often willing to think "outside of the box". For example,Advertising editor is an ideal job in my job-hunting plan, I am interesting in video editing softwares so I have many weeks in learning these softwares which are "Pr"," Ae", and "Final cut pro" on the internet. Therefore, I have the ability to edit advertising videos , and i'd like to use my creative thoughts to make the video more interesting and remarkable. To wrap up, I am fond of thinking in creative ways, and a advertising editor is a proper job to fulfill my potential and utilize my abilities.

The third category,  creative and artistic jobs, is the one I find most interesting. I would like to conceive new ideas, programs, and structures. I am also very willing to think "outside the box." For example, advertising editor is an ideal job for my future, I am very interested in video editing software. for many weeks I have been learning online how to use Pr, Ae, and Final  Cut Pro. Learning these programs has made me able to edit advertising videos. I would like to use my ideas to make interesting and remarkable videos.  to wrap things up, my creative thinking would best fulfill and utilize my potential and abilities, making me a great advertiser.