what happen today today evening, my friend and I were practicing for the coming performance. The ambience was nice until Kao leaves us earlier. (Kao was our main performer and composer) And the atmosphere suddenly drop to ice point, for no reason everyone just keep silent. I felt very uncomfortable, so I left the basement as well. Kind of escaping, I think. The performance is far from fully prepare, and there is only 2 days to go, but still no one is devoted for it. I think there are two reasons, one is that Kao push too hard, causing pressure to the crew; another is that the crew doesn't put much attention on this show. So the situation is somehow like Kao is playing a one man show. We are senior now, I believe everyone has their own work/duty/dream to chase. Spending time on a show that no one will really pay attention to is 庸人自擾. Anyway, after Saturday, all the messes will come to an end. I hope by then, life will automatically back on track.
Good luck

what happen today

This evening, my friend and I were practicing for the upcoming performance.
The ambience was nice until Kao left us earlier. (Kao was our main performer and composer)
The atmosphere suddenly dropped to ice point, for no reason everyone just kept silent.
I felt very uncomfortable, so I left the basement as well. Kind of escaping, I think.
The performance was far from fully prepared, and there is only 2 days to go, but still no one is devoted to it.
I think there are two reasons, one is that Kao pushes too hard, causing pressure to the crew; another is that the crew doesn't put much attention on this show. So the situation is somehow like Kao is playing a one man show.
We are seniors now, I believe everyone has their own work/duty/dream to chase. Spending time on a show that no one will really pay attention to is 庸人自擾.
Anyway, after Saturday, all the messes will come to an end. I hope by then, life will automatically get back on track.