Ted
My experience in learning foreign languages I started learning English from the 1st grade of middle school(6th grade). From the very first day ,English became my favorite class. I did well at it through my whole middle school years.When I entered the South China Normal Uneversity,Russian became my first language ,English became second . Since then I fell love in Russian ,did well at it ,spent most of my time on Russian ,rather than English . During those 4 years in the university ,I mastered Russian well but lost oportunity to improve my English .After graduation , I worked in Moscow for over 4 years, came back to China in 1999 .Since I have been doing export mainly to Russia ,I have got a lot of chances to practice with native Russian.As for English ,barely have I orportunity to practice it .Recently I found myselt impetus to improve my English again,just for fun ,and for watching American films TV serials, travelling ,making friends around the World...
1

My experience in learning foreign languages

I started learning English from the 1st grade of middle school(6th grade). From the very first day ,English became my favorite class. I did well at it through my whole middle school years.When I entered the South China Normal University, Russian became my first language ,English became second . Since then I fell have fallen in love in with Russian.  did well at it ,spent but spent most of my time on Russian  rather than English . During those 4 years in at the university ,I mastered Russian well but lost the oportunity to improve my English .After graduation , I worked in Moscow for over 4 years and came back to China in 1999 .Since then I have been doing export work mainly to Russia. I have got a lot of chances opportunities to practice with native Russians.As for English ,barely have I orportunity any opportunity to practice it .Recently, I found myself impetus motivated to improve my English again,just for fun ,and for watching American films TV serials, travelling ,making friends around the World...

Well you are well on your way. Your english is superb keep it up!