Andrey
Can you please correct these sentences. Thanks. №35 The main character tries to reclaim his mistake, but he isn’t able to do this. The only way to undone what he did is to repair the time machine and go to another time-travel. He understands that it can lead to even worse consequences but he can’t help but try it. Usually everyone seems innocent at first whatever sinful he actually is. So be careful talking with hardly familiar people about intimate things. They found themselves surrounded by piles of skyscrapers containing thousands offices and shops. Although everyone had seen New York in movies, nobody expect that the city would be so huge. People often suppress their feelings in order to do right things. However sometimes it occurs that all these suppressed emotions one day get away and there are much worse consequences arise in this case. Although in general she has tolerable face, her nose was so huge that some ill-mannered or gushy people can’t stand but laugh at her in first five minutes. If you are not prepared for this lesson you had better to say about it right now. I have some tasks for those students. They are a little bit easier in some sense. It was this boasted IT expert who argue with John about the network and its possible improving. At first they had nice business dispute. But then it become and angry quarrel and in the end IT-specialist had to retreat in order not to be completely dishonored because of his total incompetence in this area. I am disgusted by these millionaires who are always claiming about themselves as a salvation for undeveloped countries and nature but in fact just doesn’t want to pay a full scale taxes. If they didn’t mock at him, he would talk with his father who is a chief of the local police station and it probably defends them from accusation.

Can you please correct these sentences. Thanks. №35

The main character tries to reclaim his mistake, but he isn’t able to do this. The only way to undone what he did is to repair the time machine and go to another time-travel. He understands that it can lead to even worse consequences but he can’t help but try it.
Everyone usually seems innocent at first whatever sinful he actually is. So be careful talking with hardly familiar people about intimate things.
They found themselves surrounded by piles of skyscrapers containing thousands of offices and shops. Although everyone had seen New York in movies, nobody expected that the city would be so huge.
People often suppress their feelings in order to do right things. However sometimes it occurs that all these suppressed emotions  get away one day and there are much worse consequences arising in this case.
Although in general she has a tolerable face, her nose is so huge that some ill-mannered or gushy people can’t stand but laugh at her in first five minutes.
If you are not prepared for this lesson you had better to say about it right now. I have some tasks for those students. They are a little bit easier in some sense.
It was this boastful IT expert who argued with John about the network and its possible improving. At first they had nice business dispute. But then it became an angry quarrel and in the end IT-specialist had to retreat in order not to be completely dishonored because of his total incompetence in this area.
I am disgusted by these millionaires who are always claiming about themselves as a salvation for undeveloped countries and nature but in fact they just don't want to pay a full scale taxes.
If they didn’t mock at him, he would talk with his father who is a chief of the local police station and it would probably defends them from the accusation.

The main character tries to reclaim correct his mistake, but he isn’t able to do this. The only way to undone what he did is to repair the time machine and go to another time-travel on another journey through time. He understands that it can could lead to even worse consequences but he can’t help but try it.
Usually, everyone seems innocent at first, whatever however sinful they actually are. So be careful talking with hardly unfamiliar people about intimate things matters.
They found themselves surrounded by piles of tonnes of skyscrapers, containing thousands of offices and shops. Although everyone had seen New York in the movies, nobody expected that the city would be so huge.

I, alas, don't have time to do more... sorry!