心如止水
Awake in the midnigh It is midnight now.I just wake up from the dream.I don't remember the dream I have.One thing I am sure is that I am back home again in the dream.I miss mom and grandma so much.Since grandpa went away,I wanted to find a job near my hometown.Darkness make people weak.I'd better go asleep again.Tomorrow will be better.

Awake in the MidnighAwakening

__两个空位

It is midnight now.__I just have woken up from the dream.__I don't remember the dream I haveit.__One thing I am sure of is that I am was back home again in the dream.__I miss mom and grandma so much.__Since grandpa gramps [亲切些] went away,_I wanted to find a job near my hometown.__Darkness thoughts make people weak.__I'd better go to asleep again.__Tomorrow will be better.

內容写得好

Awake in the middle of the night/at midnight

It is midnight now. I just woke up from the a dream. I don't remember much of the dream I was having. One thing I am sure of, is that in the dream I am back home again in the dream. I miss mom and grandma so much. Since grandpa went away, I have wanted to find a job near my hometown. Darkness makes people weak. I'd better go back to sleep asleep again. Tomorrow will be better.

Awake at the midnight

It is midnight now. I just woke up from a dream. I don't remember the dream. I have. The One thing I am sure of, is that I am back at home in the dream. I miss my mom and grandma so much. Since grandpa went away. I wanted to find a job near my hometown. Darkness makes people weak. I'd better go back to sleep again.Tomorrow will be better.