Valery
My bad day Today was a bad day for me. I woke up at 6o'clock. I took a shower and I prepared my breakfast to go to school. When I arrived to school I saw my classrom. It was empty. I forgot it!!! The teacher said us the last class that she was going with the dcotor. I was so angry with myself. After that I went to the bus station, and the bus driver left me here two times. I was very angry!!! When I could take the bus there were so much people there. I arrived to my faculty and it was very early so I was doing my homework about a router virtualization. So I hope my day have a good final.
2

My bad day

Today was a bad day for me. I woke up at 6 o'clock. I took a shower and I prepared my breakfast to go before going to school.
When I arrived to at school, I saw my classrom. It was empty. I forgot it!!! that the teacher said told us during the last class that she was going with to the dcotor. I was so angry with myself.
After that I went to the bus station, and the bus driver left passed me here two times. I was very angry!!! When I could take did catch the bus, there were so much many people there aboard.
I arrived to at my faculty job and it was very early so I was doing did my homework about a router virtualization. So now I hope my day have a has good final ending.

What a great job Valery.  Your meaning was very clear and I only made a few corrections/ suggestions.  I hope your day did get better!