Iñaki
Learning lenguages Nowaday learning languages has become very important in our society. Usually when we are childs we learn only one language fluently, but in some cases we can learn two or more. In my case I speak fluently two languages, basque and spanish. Basque is my mother tongue, I know this languages since I started speaking and I have been studying all my life in this language until I have arrived at university. Also, in the basque country everybody speaks spanish, many of us didn´t know this language when we were three or four years old, but spanish is spoken usually around us, so we learn this language perfectly. I think that all the people that know basque also know spanish (in the south of basque country), except of few old basques, who have been speaking basque all their life and don´t speak very well spanish. However I think that they are also able to join in a conversation. Finally, I have learnt english in the school too, but I think that all the years that I have been studying english in the school haven't been very successfull for my, because I have not learnt too much. I hope that this time I could learn more and become fluent in this language.

Learning languages

Nowadays, learning languages has become very important in our society. Usually, when we are children, we learn only one language fluently, but in some cases we learn two or more. In my case, I speak two languages fluently, Basque and Spanish. Basque is my mother tongue, I have known this language since I started speaking and I have been studying all my life using this language until I arrived at university. Also, in the Basque country everybody speaks Spanish. Many of us didn't know this language when we were three or four years old, but because Spanish is usually spoken around us, so we learned this language perfectly. I think that everyone who knows Basque also knows Spanish (in the south of Basque country), except of few old Basques, who have been speaking Basque all their life and don't speak Spanish very well. However, I think that they are also able to join in a conversation. Finally, I have learned some English in the school too, but I think that in all the years that I have been studying English in school, I haven't been very successful because I did not learn too much. I hope that this time I can learn more and become fluent in this language.

-------------
Overall, very good!

* "Usually, when we are..." -- This discusses a hypothetical situation - the events did not happen in reality. You cannot use the past tense here. It would be the same if you said, "When we are children, we .... " -- 'usually' does not make it hypothetical.

* "When we were children..." -- This is describing your history - you must use the past tense.

* "I have known this language since..." -- It's correct, but sounds very non-native. I would say, "I have spoken this language since I first started to speak" or "This is the first language I learned to speak."

* "learnt" is also correct, but I prefer "learned" (US English).

* "for me", never "for my". "My" must always have another word: "for my ____"

* Names of countries, languages, nationalities are always capitalized: Spanish, Basque, English, etc. This is different from Spanish where "un español" is correct, and not "un Español".

* "I have not <verb>ed" sounds awkward with "too much". I prefer "I did not":

-> I did not learn a lot of Spanish. I did not learn too much Spanish. I did not learn very much [there]. I did not learn too much [there].

Learning languages

Nowaday learning languages has become very important in our society. Usually when we were children we learned only one language fluently, but in some cases we can learn two or more. In my case I speak fluently two languages, basque and spanish. Basque is my mother tongue, I know this languages since I started speaking and I have been studying all my life in this language until I attended university. Also, in the basque country everybody speaks spanish, many of us didn´t know this language when we were three or four years old, but spanish is spoken usually around us, so we learned this language perfectly. I think that all people that know basque also know spanish (in the south of basque country), except few old basques, who have been speaking basque all their lives and don´t speak very well spanish. However I think that they are also able to join in a conversation. Finally, I have learnt english to school too, but I think that all years that I have been studying english to school haven't been very successfull for me, because I have not learnt too much. I hope that this time I could learn more and become fluent in this language.