Yasin
Education System Most countries has their own education system. Generally these are differently for each others. For example we can speak speak Turkey and Finland education system. First of all education difference become from the country geography and their cultures. For example in turkey school starts at 5 age. But Finland its start 7 ages. Because Finland has a lot of jungles and that's why they can't arrive to school easily. This is an important reason to school starts at age. The second difference is the marks. The teachers doesn't give a marks first 6 years to students in Finland. And students can choose their own lessons for their pleasure. İn Turkey students can get their marks from starting school till graduating. And they must learn their education programs. The third and last differences is school years. İn Finland students starts school at 7 ages but in Turkey its is 5. İn Turkey graduating age is 18. Bu in Finland it is 16. Despite of these difference they have a some of similar thing. For example schools starting and finishing time is same for Turkey and Finland. There are a lots of similarity and differences. İn my opinion Finland education system is more better than Turkey's. We can see this successful of Finland students.
1

Educational Systems

Most countries have their own educational system. Generally they are different from each others. For example we can speak about Turkey and Finland educational system.
First of all education differs from country to another according to its geography and cultures. For example in turkey school starts at age 5. But in Finland it starts at age 7. Because Finland has a lot of jungles and that's why they can't arrive to school easily. This is an important reason why school starts at  different ages.
The second difference is marks. Teachers doesn't give marks in the first 6 years of school in Finland. And students can choose their own lessons for their pleasure. In Turkey students get marks since starting school till graduating. And they must learn their education programs.
The third and last difference is school years. İn Finland students start school at age 7 but in Turkey they start at 5. İn Turkey graduating age is 18. But in Finland it is 16.
Despite of these differences they have some similarities . For example schools starting and finishing time is the same for Turkey and Finland.
There are lots of similarities and differences. İn my opinion Finland's educational system is much better than Turkey's. We can see many successful Finland students.