George Dias
Unit 14 - Exercise Exercise 2 After the geography class, the bell rang and the students look a break Bill, Tom and Dick went to the gyn to play basketball. Now they're plaing. Their friends are walking out of the school to cafeteria to eat some sandwiches. Mrs Barker, the geography teacher, is standing at the window of the clasroom and is looking at the Mr. Smith. The history teacher is coming out of the library and going to talk to Mrs. Barker.
1

Unit 14 - Exercise

Exercise 2

After the geography class, the bell rang and the students took a break. Bill, Tom and Dick went to the gym to play basketball.
Now they're playing. Their friends are walking out of the school to cafeteria to eat some sandwiches.
Mrs Barker, the geography teacher, is standing at the window of the clasroom and is looking at the Mr. Smith. The history teacher is coming out of the library and going to talk to Mrs. Barker.

---

Usually, a story is all in past tense.

Though your verbs are correct, the last sentence is awkward. The present progressive ("verbing") means things that are happening right now. "The history teacher is coming out of the library and going to talk" sounds weird. "Going" means he is moving, but "coming" he is <em>also</em> moving. He cannot be moving to do two things at the same time. "coming ... to talk to Mrs. Barker" makes sense.