Bi Filof
Scorpion's sting paint used to beat brain tumours It's well known that performing a brain surgery is a delicate issue. For this reason, scientists got to find a substance which is one of nature's deadliest venoms. It's able to paint tumours in order to make them easier to see. Brain cancer can be tricky and it often requires a steady hand and an expert eye to get to remove the whole tumour. The scorpion's sting throws out a liquid that attaches to tumour cells - and glows. It improves surgeons' work , since the difference between tumours and healthy cells is quite visible now. This paint is made by using peptides from a species of scorpion, the Deathstalker, whose name shows its paralysing sting. All these researchers were carried out by a paediatric oncologist, Dr Jim Olson, who has been frustrated for many years, because of the difficulties of performing safe brain surgeries. He's now helped develop a technique that could transform the way we fight tumours. At the same time, he set up Project Violet, in honour of a young cancer patient who donated her brain to science after her death. Olson is pursuing this new project in order to raise money through crowdsourcing, so drugs will take less time in development. Thank you :)

Scorpion's sting paint used to beat brain tumours

It's well known that performing a brain surgery is a delicate issue. For this reason, scientists have used got to find a substance which is one of nature's deadliest venoms. It's able to paint bind to tumours in order to make them easier to see.
Brain cancer surgery can be tricky and it often requires a steady hand and an expert eye to get to remove the whole tumour. The scorpion's stinger throws out produces a liquid that attaches to tumour cells - and glows. It improves surgeons' work , since the difference between tumours and healthy cells is quite visible now. (It has made it easier for surgeons as now the difference between tumour cells and healthy cells is clear.)
This 'paint' is made by using peptides from a species of scorpion, the Deathstalker, whose name shows reflects its paralysing sting.
All these researchers were This research was carried out by a paediatric oncologist, Dr Jim Olson, who has been frustrated for many years, because of the difficulties of performing safe brain surgeries. He's ('He has' sounds better here in my opinion, for emphasis) now helped develop a technique that could transform the way we fight tumours.
At the same time, he has set up Project Violet, in honour of a young cancer patient who donated her brain to science after her death. Olson is pursuing this new project in order to raise money through crowdsourcing, so drugs will take less time in to development.

Thank you :)

Nice article:)