Tonia
Talkative person. Could anyone correct this for me? Thanks Are you a talkative or a quite person? I think I am a talkative person, especially when I have explain something or I have some arguements to convince someone to do something, on the other hand I am a quite person and usually listen so much and I pay attention If someone tell me their problems. Who is the most talkative person in your family? The most talkative person in my family is my oldest brother, He is a farmer , he enjoy a lot with his job and He always is talking thre fruits,olives, so on , and of course the weather.

Talkative person. Could anyone correct this for me? Thanks

Are you a talkative or a quiet person? 
I think I am a talkative person, especially when I have something to explain or when I'm arguing  to convince someone to do something. On the other hand I am a quiet person and usually listen and I pay attention when someone tells me there problems.

Who is the most talkative person in your family? The most talkative person in my family is my oldest brother, he is a farmer. He enjoys his job a lot and he's always talking about fruits and olives etc and of course the weather.

Are you a talkative or a quiet person?
I think I am a talkative person, especially when I have to explain something or I have some arguements to convince someone to do something. On the other hand I am also a quiet person and usually listen so much carefully and I pay attention if someone tells me their problems.

Who is the most talkative person in your family? The most talkative person in my family is my oldest brother. He is a farmer. He enjoys his job a lot and he always is talking about the fruits, olives, and so on, and of course the weather.

----

You can say "he enjoys it a lot" or "he really enjoys it" or even "he really enjoys it a lot" (if you want to really emphasize it).  But it sounds odd to say, "He enjoys a lot his job."