Fábio S.
Classes Today I received a great bad new my University class are suspended for undetermined time, it's been taking more time than I've been thinking because officially all classes started in February,9. As I said in my last post the governor didn't pay lots of salaries in all state and there are more, the situation in Brazil isn't different gas price is more expensive than other countries that we export, it doesn't make sense in all magazines have been saying about an impeachment but I've read that's impossible at least in this moment. Well guys now I'm writing my Course Completion Assignment that in Portuguese is called TCC, I guess the only thing good in this strike it's I have free time to spend researching and improving my English, I hope to be able to improve more with you guys thanks so much. Have a good night.
1

Classes

Today I received a great deal of bad new news: my University class classes are suspended for an undetermined amount of time. it's It's been taking more time than I've been thinking, because officially all classes started in on February,9 February 9th (or ninth). As I said in my last post, the governor didn't pay a lots lot of the salaries in all state states, and there are more. the The situation in Brazil isn't different: gas price prices is are more expensive than other countries that we export, it doesn't make sense, in and all the magazines have been saying something about an impeachment, but I've read that's impossible, at least in this at the moment. Well guys now, I'm writing my Course Completion Assignment that in Portuguese is called TCC. I guess the only thing good in about this strike it's is that I have free time to spend researching and improving my English. I hope to be able to improve more with you guys. thanks Thanks so much. Have a good night.

I hope this helps!