Messaging Apps Today, I realized that there are so many apps for chatting, and I use all of them. It would be easier if all of my contacts used the same app for texting me. However, some of them text me via WhatsApp, others via Facebook Messenger, Google Hangouts, Skype and Viber. No woder the battery of my phone dies so quickly. And sometimes it's annoying because I can't read each message instantly and my contacts get mad at me. Among them, my mum who seems to spend the whole afternoon texting and sending viral videos! I think my phone is becoming a burden to me when it comes to studying.
1

Messaging Apps

Today, I realized that there are so many apps for chatting, and I use all of them. It would be easier if all of my contacts used the same app for texting me. However, some of them text me via WhatsApp, others via Facebook Messenger, Google Hangouts, Skype and Viber. No wonder the battery of my phone my phone battery dies so quickly. And sometimes it's annoying because I can't read each message instantly and my contacts get mad at me. Among them is my mum who seems to spend the whole afternoon texting and sending viral videos! I think my phone is becoming a burden to me when it comes to studying.

1

Messaging Apps

Today, I realized that there are so many apps for chatting, and I use all of them. It would be easier if all of my contacts used the same app for texting me/to text me. However, some of them text me via WhatsApp, others via Facebook Messenger, Google Hangouts, Skype and Viber. No wonder the my phone battery of my phone dies so quickly. And sometimes it's annoying because I can't read each message instantly and my contacts get mad at me. Among them, is my mum, who seems to spend the whole afternoon texting and sending viral videos! I think my phone is becoming a burden to me when it comes to studying.

I agree, cell phones rule our lives these days.

1

Messaging Apps

Today, I realized that there are so many apps for chatting, and I use all of them. It would be easier if all of my contacts used the same app for texting me. However, some of them text me via WhatsApp, others via Facebook Messenger, Google Hangouts, Skype and Viber. No wonder the my phone battery dies so quickly. And sometimes it's annoying because I can't read each message instantly and my contacts get mad at me. Among them is my mum, who seems to spend the whole afternoon texting and sending viral videos! I think my phone is becoming a burden to me when it comes to studying.

Messaging Apps

Today, I realized that there are so many apps for chatting, and I use all of them. It would be easier if all of my contacts used the same app to text me. However, some of them text me via WhatsApp, others via Facebook Messenger, Google Hangouts, Skype and Viber. No wonder the battery of my phone runs out so quickly. And Sometimes it's annoying because I can't read each message instantly and my contacts get mad at me. Among them, my mum who seems to spend the whole afternoon texting and sending viral videos! I think my phone is becoming a burden to me when it comes to studying.

Excellent as usual. I don't think you can start a sentence with ''And''  Although I could be wrong. 

or you could say, "no wonder my cell phone dies so quickly"