José Alberto
A Good Guy. Time is changing constantly and as a sociality, we are modifying many activities and customs in our life, customs as a sociality or in a more private situation such as family or friends. At this moment, gadgets and social networks are important things in our daily life and it can define our happiness and popularity. Gadgets and social networks -mainly Facebook, are causing that we lose our private life. Videos, pictures, comments, localizations, or other stupid situations in our life would help us to be popular. But, what is the limit about our private life? In Mexico, currently youths are using social networks to show their excesses on parties where there is too much alcohol and drugs. For youths, showing their excess is a good way to show that they are good guys. The concept of good guy is changing and for worse, youths are losing their identity and making bad decisions based on superficial concepts. My more puritan comment in too many time on Italki. Saludos desde México.

A Good Guy.

Times are  changing constantly and as a society, we are modifying many activities and customs in our life, customs as a society or in a more private situation such as family or friends. At the moment, gadgets and social networks are important things in our daily life and it can define our happiness and popularity.

Gadgets and social networks -mainly Facebook, are causing us to  lose our privacy. Videos, pictures, comments, localizations, or other stupid situations applications in our life would help us to feel more popular. But, at what cost is the limit about our private life? In Mexico, currently youths are using social networks to show their excesses on indulgences at parties where there is too much alcohol and drugs.

For youths, showing this behaviour  is a good way to show that they are cool. The concept of being cool is  changing and for worse, youths are losing their identity and making bad decisions based on superficial concepts. 

One of my more purist  comments here  on Italki!

Saludos desde México.

A Cool Guy

Times are changing and people are changing, as a society and in our private lives as well.  At this moment, gadgets and social networks are important to our daily life and can define our happiness and popularity.

Gadgets and social networks, mainly Facebook, are causing us to lose our privacy. Videos, pictures, comments, localizations and other stupid situations in our life help us to become popular, but where do we stop? In Mexico, youths are using social networks to show their excess at parties where there are alcohol and drugs.

For youths, showing their excess is a good way to show that they are cool. In an attempt to be cool, young people are changing for the worse. Youths are losing their identity and making bad decisions based on superficial concepts. 

Saludos desde México.