Gabriela
Our Future First of all this story isn't true, I just wanted to write something and this was the first thing that came up to my mind. By the way I do like USA. Today while I was on language class with my friends we started talking about going to the USA when we finished school. And we said that we could have a job as a babysitter and we would live better than here, in Colombia, 'cause living here sucks. And every series and movie that we watch, every music that we listen to, every clothes we wear, every book we read, everything is from US, and maybe we were born here but our heart belongs to that country, it doesn't matter what people say.
Hey! well .... I wouldn't say everything comes from the US. Colombia is great, I'm not saying I'm patriotic but hey you should be proud of being colombian. best regards. Juan :)

Our Future

First of all this story isn't true, I just wanted to write something and this was the first thing that came up to my mind. By the way I do like the USA.
Today while I was on in my language class with my friends we started talking about going to the USA when we finished school. And We said that we could have a job as a babysitter and we would live better than here, in Colombia, 'cause living here sucks. And every series and movie that we watch, every music that we listen to, every all the clothes that we wear, every book that we read, everything is from the U.S., and maybe we were born here but our hearts belongs to that country, and it doesn't matter what people say.

Just a tip, try not to overuse the word "And" in the beginning of sentences. I also have to say, that your English is really good. Keep it up! And it's so great to hear that you love the USA so much. Follow your dreams.