Rodrigo
Trip to the Riviera Maya I went to the Riviera Maya last vacation, in December, with my family: my parents and my brother. We flew to Quintana Roo by airplane and then we got to the Riviera by bus. We stayed there for five day. During the time we stayed there we played some sports, like football, ping pong, volleyball and also we played board games. We learned a lot of things about the culture over there. My family swam everyday, but in this holiday I preferred to rest. Also we met different people of around the world, the most were Canadian, but there were French, German, Bosnian, etc. And all of them were so friendly. We had a great time, the Riviera Maya is a place to enjoy and also to learn about the Mexican culture and about the international culture. We had only a problem, the second day was raining too much, but in general this trip was amazing, I liked it.

Trip to the Riviera Maya

I went to the Riviera Maya last vacation, in December, with my family: my parents and my brother. We flew to Quintana Roo by airplane and then we got to the Riviera by bus.
We stayed there for five days. During the time we stayed there we played some sports, like football, ping pong, volleyball and we also (`also we` is ok but `we also` sounds better) played board games. We learned a lot of things about the culture over there.
My family swam everyday, but in this holiday I preferred to rest. Also we met different people from around the world, the most were Canadian, but there were French, German, Bosnian, etc. And all of them were so friendly.
We had a great time, the Riviera Maya is a place to enjoy and also to learn about the Mexican culture and about the international culture.
We had only one problem, on the second day it was raining too much, but in general this trip was amazing, I liked it.

Trip to the Riviera Maya

We stayed there for five days. During the time we stayed there, we played some sports, like football, ping pong, and volleyball and also we played board games. We learned a lot of things about the culture over there.
My family swam every day, but in during this holiday I preferred to rest. Also, we met different people from around the world,. the Most <em>(you can also use a semicolon (;), which is used to separate two sentences that are closely related. For example: "world; most were Canadian...")</em> were Canadian, but there were also French, German, Bosnian, etc. And All of them were so friendly.
We had a great time,. The Riviera Maya is a place to enjoy and also to learn about the Mexican culture and about the international culture.
We had only aone problem,: the second day was raining too much, but in general this trip was amazing,. I liked it. <em>(This last line beginning with "We had only one problem..." is okay, but can be improved a little. I suggest something like this: "Although we had only one problem in that the second day was raining too much, in general this trip was amazing." or "The only problem is that the second day was raining too much, but in general this trip was amazing." This helps readers  see that that only the rain was the problem and not that "in general this trip was amazing" was the problem.)</em>

I agree with the corrections from Charlotte above. Great job with the use of past tense ! Keep practicing use of commas and periods. They are difficult to always know how to use, so it takes time to learn.