Jet
some questions about the grammar. help help .... The language of space and spoken language can express emotion and be trained. First, we can express the way you feel by using of spoken language. According to the article, Davis stated that people will think their partners are cold and rejecting because those forced to talk at an large uncomfortable distance. For example, conversational distances can be seen as a standard greeting distance to expressly reflect. Of course, we can convey reflect by the meaning of words. Second, training can lead to improve speak and foreign language skills. The same is true of the language of space. Davis mentioned that it gets easier to acculturate to foreign habits of the contract if you can take coach and time.

The language of space and spoken language can express emotion and be trained. First, we can express the way WE feel by THE USE of spoken language. According to the article, Davis stated that people will think their CONVERSATION partners are cold and rejecting because those forced to talk at a large distance IS UNCOMFORTABLE. For example, conversational distance can be seen as a standard greeting distance. Of course, we can convey WHAT IS REFLECTED NON-VERBALLY BY the meaning of words.
Second, training can lead to IMPROVEMENTS BOTH IN speaking and foreign language skills. The same is true of the language of space. Davis mentioned that it gets easier to GROW ACCUSTOMED to foreign habits IF IN REGULAR CONTACT, IF YOU TAKE THE TIME AND COACH YOURSELF.

NOTES:

CAPITALS = CORRECTIONS

- You use ‘spoken language’ a lot, I study linguistics and you could use ‘verbal communication’ or ‘verbal cues’ to express the same expression
- “partner” = someone you are paired with either in a group situation or maybe in a relationship. But you should say ‘conversation partner’ seeing as your talking about spoken language.
- “For example, conversational distance can be seen as a standard greeting distance.” This doesn’t make sense to me, I think you are trying to explain = “an example that shows that, depending on the culture you’re in, conversational distance can be very close or very far away and this is seen as normal, dictated by cultural norms”.
- Acculturate = for two different cultures to combine. You would say “grow accustom to” OR “assimilate = become one with new culture” OR “integrate = retain own culture but accept new culture as well”.

I hope this helps, are you studying ‘intercultural communication’ or ‘linguistics’? Can you tell me the full name of 'Davis', maybe then I can understand more of what your trying to say.

Any questions? Feel free to ask me :)