Jose
My daily routine Good evening :) Today I want to share you what I do in my day. I woke up at 6:00 am (here in Mexico) and took a shower. Then, I went to my work at 6:45, because I work from 7 am to 5 pm. Later, I went to study at university at 6 pm. Before that, I stopped for lunch in a restaurant of Chinese food. I study from 6 pm to 9 pm, and then I go home to get some rest, enjoy a good dinner and watch some TV. Now, I am lying on the bed, writing these things to you. Good night
2

My daily routine

Good evening :) 
I want to share what I did today.
I woke up at 6:00 am (here in Mexico) and took a shower. Then, I went to my work at 6:45, because I work from 7 am to 5 pm.
Later, I went to class at 6 pm. Before that, I stopped for lunch at a Chinese restaurant.
I studied from 6 pm to 9 pm, and then I went home to get some rest, enjoyed a good dinner and watched some TV.
Now, I am lying on the bed, writing these things to you.
Good night.

Great work! Keep it up!

1

My daily routine

Good evening :)
Today I want to share you what I do in my day.
Later, I went to study at university at 6 pm. Before that, I stopped for lunch in a Chinese restaurant.
I study from 6 pm to 9 pm, and then I go home to get some rest, enjoy a good dinner and watch some TV.
Good night