Hana Hoang
My cousin! Today, my cousin is starting to join the Army. Early morning, my sisters wake up early and prepared for breakfast. All members in my family had that meal together. At 7:00AM, we took him to the Commune People’s Committee. This year, my village only had him to join the Army. At the first, we were very funny. He took photos with us. After that, the car come, the soldier went to the car and the driver drives to the district. We felt sad, because he will in the army for 18 months. In others words, we can't see usually him every day. In the army, they have many rules and must follow these: no phone and practice much. So, he usually will send the letter to our family. We will miss him. ☺
1

My cousin!

Today, my cousin wentto join the Army. Early this morning, my sisters woke up and prepared breakfast. All the family members enjoyed that meal together. At 7:00AM, we took my cousin to the Commune People’s Committee. This year, he is the only one in my village my village  to join the Army. At first, we were very happy, and we had his photo taken with us. Later, the car came, the soldier went to the car and the driver drove him away to the district. We felt sad, because now he will in the army for 18 months. In others words, we can no longer see our cousin every day. In the army, there are many rules that must be followed, such as no phone, and much military practice. So, all he can do now is send letters to our family. We will miss him. ☺