志源
Getting busy Nowadays, I got a job. Being a tutor is a high reward part-time job to university students. I am lucky enough to have this part-time job. Besides,my student is a lovely junior high school student and she will take a entrance exam. So that is why her parents hire me to teach her. The latest time I taught her when I ask her if we take 5 mins rest? She said "No!". It's really surprise me. After two more hours class,I was exhausted but she still be excited. As a result,I thought I have a responsibility to help her to get higher score. I must to do!!!
1

Getting busy

Nowadays, I have a job. Being a tutor is a high reward part-time job for university students. I am lucky enough to have this part-time job. Besides,my student is a lovely junior high school student. (a new sentence is best. otherwise, it sounds like the job is good because she will take a test) and She will take an entrance exam. So that is why her parents hire me to teach her.
The last time I taught her when I asked her if we should take 5 mins rest? She said "No!". It's really surprised me. After two more hours class, I was exhausted but she was still excited. As a result, I thought I have a responsibility to help her to get a higher score. I must to do it!!!