Alejandro
My first post Hi guys! This is my first post, and i don't really know what should I write but here I am. My name is Edgar but you can call me ed, eddy, dude, el dudorino, its dudeness, haha! i don't know if I write it right but I love that qoute from the funny movie, that you know. I've been told that doing a language exchange can be very helpful for improving my english, actually the other time I was speaking with a guy from El Salvador on hangouts, and I was amazed of his level and fluency, he is just sixteen years old, he have never traveled abroad but since he was younger he started to do language exchanges with native speakers. I would like to be able to speak like him someday, I wish i had looked for this tools like italki long time ago. but like we say in Mexico, "better late than never".
1

My first post

Hi guys! This is my first post, and i don't really know what should I shouldwrite about but here I am.
My name is Edgar but you can call me ed, eddy, dude, el dudorino, its dudeness, haha! i don't know if I write it right but I love that qoute from the funny movie, that you know.
I've been told that doing a language exchange can be very helpful for improving my english, actually one other time I was speaking with a guy from El Salvador on hangouts, and I was amazed at his level and fluency. He is just sixteen years old, he has never traveled abroad but since he was younger he started to do language exchanges with native speakers. 

I would like to be able to speak like him someday, I wish i had looked for this tools like italki a long time ago.
but like we say in Mexico, "better late than never".

<em>Your english is easy to understand. You have a good command of the language Alejandro. </em>

1

My first post

Hi guys! This is my first post, and i don't really know what I should I write but here I am.
My name is Edgar but you can call me ed, eddy, dude, el dudorino, its dudeness, haha! i don't know if I write wrote it right but I love that qoute quote from the that funny movie, that you know. **¿Estas hablando de The Big Lebowski?
I've been told that doing a language exchange can be very helpful for improving my english, actually the other day time I was speaking with a guy from El Salvador on hangouts, and I was amazed at of his level of and fluency, he is just sixteen years old, he has have never traveled abroad but since he was younger he started to do has been doing language exchanges with native speakers.
I would like to be able to speak like him someday, I wish i had looked for this tools like italki long time ago.

**¡Hablas inglés mejor que la mayoría de la gente que nació en Los Estados Unidos! ¡Excelente!

My first post

Hi guys! This is my first post, and don't really know what should I write but here I am.
My name is Edgar but you can call me ed, eddy, dude, el dudorino, its dudeness, haha! don't know if I write it right but I love that qoute from the funny movie, that you know.
I've been told that doing a language exchange can be very helpful for improving my english, actually the other time I was speaking with a guy from El Salvador on hangouts, and I was amazed of his level and fluency, he is just sixteen years old, he have never travelled abroad but since he was younger he started to do language exchanges with native speakers.
I would like to be able to speak like him someday, I wish I had looked for this tools like italki long time ago.
But like we say in Mexico, "better late than never".

My first post

Hi guys! This is my first post, and i don't really know what I should  write but here I am.
My name is Edgar but you can call me Ed, Eddy, dude, el dudorino, its dudeness, haha! i don't know if I write it right have wrote this correctly but I love that quote from the funny movie, that you know.
I've been told that doing a language exchange can be very helpful for improving my English, actually the other day I was speaking with a guy from El Salvador on hangouts, and I was amazed at his level and fluency, he was just sixteen years old, he has never traveled abroad but since he was younger from a young age he started to do language exchanges with native speakers.
I would like to be able to speak like him someday, I wish i had looked for this tools like a tool such as italki a long time ago.

You are really good at translating.